I am sick. I woke up this morning feeling great but quickly felt like crap again and went back to sleep right after. I slept for most of the day. I woke up a bit to post my pictures and to write some of my blog. I mostly just got up to eat.
Rohan went to Westfield to pick up a few essentials and brought lunch back. After eating, I worked on my blog a bit and then Rohan wanted to play the game Smallworld that I got from his parents for Christmas. We started to get the game set up and he was explaining the rules to me. I just could not stay awake and so I had to take a nap before I just dropped at the table. Rohan came in to cuddle me to sleep, but I woke up three hours later and he was also asleep. I guess his body was saying that caffeine isn't always the answer.
We had dinner later. We got some chinese from a place nearby. I got a corn and chicken soup, which is like egg drop that you get in the states. It has been years since I've had egg drop soup, so I thought that it was really good. The rest of the night has been filled with trying to do laundry and post things on my blog while trying not to collapse from being sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment