I went to the store in the morning to pick up the food on the grocery list that Rohan made for me. He is the cook in our family and he made a list of what I needed to get for the meals that he planned for this week. I must have texted him like 20 times to figure out what exactly he wanted or what he wanted as a substitute when the butcher didn't have what he wanted. Rohan came home for lunch shortly after I got back from shopping.
I slept most of the rest of the day as I was still not feeling well. I had a miserable headache. Then I realised that it was because I'm overwhelmed. Our apartment is so messy and I feel like I've accomplished nothing toward cleaning it and there's just too much to do that I didn't know where to start. I did do the laundry since we've gotten back, but that just added to the massive pile that was my clothes. I couldn't close the closet doors because I had too much stuff just piled in there.
When Rohan got home, I decided that I wanted to start putting together my closet organiser thing, for lack of a better word. I tried to do it myself but then I ended up breaking a dowel and needing to go to the store for wood glue. At that point I got some more help from Rohan although he was also making dinner at that time.
He made chicken soup for dinner, which was definitely good for someone who has been sick. We finished my organiser thing after dinner and he helped me move it to my closet. I then spent a good part of the rest of the night organising my clothes. They now fit in their cubbies and I can actually close the door. Having a place for your clothes makes you feel so much more at home. I think I then just watched my parents' DVR until it was bedtime.
No comments:
Post a Comment