- Australia
- Bangladesh
- Brazil
- China
- England
- France
- Ghana
- Grenada
- India
- Indonesia
- Ireland
- Japan
- Kazakhstan
- Korea
- Malaysia
- Mongolia
- Myanmar
- The Netherlands
- New Zealand
- Nigeria
- The Philippines
- Russia
- Scotland
- Singapore
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Taiwan
- United States of America
Chronicles of my life- starting as an ANU student to my struggles to get back for my wedding to the start of the next chapter of life!
16 July 2012
All around the world
So, last time I was in Australia, I decided to keep a list of all the different countries that I've met people from. I thought I'd do the same again. Hopefully I can remember them all and remember to write them down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have you met anyone else from the USA yet?
ReplyDeleteI just met two girls from America today. I hadn't before that.
Delete