A little bit later, I cleaned up the rest of the trash in my room, including the box from my kitchen set, and I went to IGA. I needed to do my laundry, but I needed to get laundry detergent first. I also picked up a couple of other things. When I came back from the store, my key was randomly not working. I went up to the reception desk and they just re-activated the key. Our keys are just activated cards, like hotel keys.
After I got my key reactivated, I did my laundry. Those are the smallest washing machines that I have ever seen! I know I overstuffed the washing machine, but even then I could barely fit my laundry into it! The dryers were plenty big, though. I thought it was weird because the dryers were normal size and not many people actually use dryers here. I also read in one of my welcome things that it is illegal for you to have your clothes that are hanging to dry visible from the window. Because of this, they have a special room for hanging your drying.
I don't remember what else I did today. At some point, I looked up the information of the events going on this week for O-Week at ANU. I also just played around on my computer. I better get to bed soon, so I can be ready to go around campus tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment