09 July 2013

I (semi)successfully cooked steak!

My depressive-ness felt a lot better today. I didn't really do much, though. I did end up going to SPAR because I was too lazy to go all the way to civic. I also cooked my other steak and it was actually cooked an edible amount! Yay! That was the first time that I didn't need to cook it another time because it got black on the outside and was raw on the inside. It's because Rohan told me to do it over medium heat. Every recipe for cooking steak that I've ever seen have said to cook it over high heat and just cook it for longer if you want it cooked medium instead of rare. Clearly that didn't work. I also watched My Girl. It made me cry a lot. Movies never used to make me cry, but I was definitely bawling from it, even though I knew what was going to happen since I saw it so many times before when I was younger. I also watched My Girl 2, which I had never seen before. It was alright, but definitely nowhere near as good as the first one!

No comments:

Post a Comment