Chronicles of my life- starting as an ANU student to my struggles to get back for my wedding to the start of the next chapter of life!
05 July 2013
It's 'Murica's birthday, y'all!
There's my hick/southerner for the day. I celebrated the Fourth of July by making hot wings and watching National Treasure. That was my excitement for the day. I don't have a lot of Frank's left and I haven't gone to Woolie's to see if they actually have it, so I got some other hot sauce at SPAR. It actually wasn't too bad. However, I combined it with Frank's and it was much better. I also played Animal Crossing today and did my laundry. Now I'm watching SYTYCD and I might stay up to watch Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest if I'm not too tired. It's on a live stream. I may just try to find it online tomorrow if I do get tired, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment