Chronicles of my life- starting as an ANU student to my struggles to get back for my wedding to the start of the next chapter of life!
17 July 2013
One last night in UniLodge!
Today was full of packing and moving. I was attempting to be out by tonight, but that didn't happen. Reception was about to close and I realised that it would make more sense just to bring as much as possible over to Bron's house and stay the night in UniLodge since I need to check out at 10am anyway. Benedict and Clyde helped me to carry most of my stuff over, which was really nice because it saved me a ton of trips and it meant that I didn't need to walk by myself in the dark. It's not well lit over there and it gets dark early, so it wouldn't have been nice to walk around carrying a bunch of stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment