06 July 2013

Monopolizing Rohan's time

I woke up and ate lunch before texting Rohan to see what our plan was for today. We decided that we were going to do something last night, but we didn't know what other than that Rohan needed to come to the city to get more coffee.

We met up and then walked to the Canberra Centre to get him more coffee and did our usual rounds around to the stores with video games. Then, since we didn't have any plans, we just went back to his place. It's a lot better than my place and it would defeat the point of me trying to get out of my flat. That's the reason I've kind of monopolized his weekends.

We spent the day just hanging out at his place. We played some video games and stuff. For dinner, I told Rohan that he could tell me if anything needed stirring. Then he decided that it was a good time to teach me to cook. So then I tried to cook and he was my stirrer. I was getting rather stressed because it was multiple pots. There's a reason that I almost only cook things in the oven. Then I started getting this really sharp pain in my rib. I still don't know where it came from. It would come and go and after a while Rohan told me to just go sit down and he would finish it up. I hate it when that happens because even though I wasn't making it up, it reminded me of all the times that I used my headaches, that I now were from my brain tumour, as a reason to get out of doing something and my family always thought that I was just making it up.

My rib started to feel better after a while, or at least it didn't have that stabbing pain. It still felt kind of weird, but not too bad. We ate dinner and watched MasterChef because it was pretty much the only thing on tv. Later I went home and now I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment