I kept falling asleep in the morning, since I went to bed late but my body wanted to wake up early. Then I would wake up in a completely panicky mood. Like heart racing and really sweaty. It was weird. I couldn't remember my dreams at all, but clearly something must have been going on.
I texted Rohan when I finally got out of bed with what I wanted to do. Since it was my '1 year of living in Australia' day, I had to decide what we were going to do. I decided that I wanted to go and see the Australian National Botanic Gardens. Even though it is winter, I still thought that there'd be some flowers and pretty things to take pictures of. After all, this isn't Michigan where everything dies during winter.
He came over after having lunch with people from his church. We walked there and walked around the gardens for a couple of hours. It was really pretty. I bet it's even prettier in the spring, too bad I won't be here! One of the flowers looked like a small version of the bottle brush flower, so I called it the test tube brush flower. I've been in a lot of science labs.
We also found the other path up Black Mountain. You know, the one behind the gardens that is really not steep at all and you're basically walking up the entire time that you are in the gardens? Yeah, that one. Rohan kept trying to get me to the top of the mountain again, but I didn't see the point. We ended up walking past the main part of the gardens by him trying to get me to climb back up before realising that it was farther than we thought from the gardens and we, well mostly me, didn't care about going all the way up there.
When we were done at the gardens, we went to Meet Fresh. Such a surprise! Rohan said that when he got off the bus he smelled waffles and they smelled good and he wanted one. So we went there. Then I started getting really cold. Not like I needed a coat, Rohan said that I didn't even feel cold, but like my bones were cold. I felt internally cold. When Rohan was done eating, he left to go back to Belconnen and I went to go lay in my sleeping bag, which is the only way I've found to get warm when I feel internally cold.
I made sure to set my alarm for church so that I wouldn't forget to go because I was all snug in my sleeping bag. Since church is only a couple minutes walk, I set it for 10 minutes before it started. When my alarm went off, I was dreading getting out of bed when I realised that church wasn't on campus this week. For some reason it was at Merici College. I forgot about that, so I wasn't able to go. Instead I fell asleep again, woke up in a panic again, and then had some of my own personal God time the rest of the night because my depression and anxiety started to flair up again.
No comments:
Post a Comment