29 July 2013

Sleeping until 4pm...

So I basically slept all day. I was exhausted from yesterday and kind of sore. I woke up to go to the bathroom and eat yoghurt because I was hungry. Then I was tired, so I played a bit of Animal Crossing while lying in bed and fell asleep again. I didn't wake up until about 4 and it took me another 15 or so minutes to get out of bed. But I did. I went out to the living room and Tiff was giving a music lesson, so I kind of awkwardly walked through and sat in the dining room because Bron was taking a nap since she's sick.

I didn't do much else today. I ate dinner and played Animal Crossing. It was my final full day in Australia when I won't be packing (tomorrow will be all packing and moving my stuff to Rohan's place to reorganise it to bring home) and I spent it all sleeping! I fail! I also tried to fill out my taxes, but I don't know what I'm doing, so Rohan is going to help me tomorrow, if we have time. If not, they aren't due until October, so I still have time to figure them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment