Tuesday:
We went to the Hollywood sign in the morning. My parents wanted to go see it, but I was more interested in seeing the pretty views. We went to the Griffith observatory to view it. They had a pretty cool to-scale model of the solar system on the ground outside, too.
We spent a lot of the rest of the day walking around Hollywood. Rohan and I don't care too much about the Hollywood famous people and such, but some of it was cool. My favourite was definitely the candy store that we went into. It was really big and there was an area called the "Chocolate Lab." It was a place where they made custom chocolate bars. You could pick what kind of chocolate you wanted, what type of filling, and up to five ingredients. Rohan and I each got one, but we ate them after we were already apart. Mine was really good, though.
That night, Rohan treated us to a Cimorelli concert. (They are a family group famous on youtube.) It was a lot of fun. My parents made me laugh. They felt like they were back in the 90s when took my sisters and I to Hanson concerts.
After the concert, we were all hungry, so we got to check off another thing from our list of things to do in California. We went to In 'n' Out burger. I can now see why people are so obsessed with it. It was really good! Of course my amount of hunger would have made just about anything taste good.
No comments:
Post a Comment