I started feeling pretty crappy again today. I ended up taking a really long nap pretty much all afternoon. My dad and I went to pick up my mom from work and then we went shopping. I kind of gained quite a bit of weight while I was in Australia. About 15 pounds, actually. (Which is good because I moved from being underweight to a healthy weight for my height. Something that I've been struggling to do.) That means that almost none of my clothes actually fit any more. My parents are awesome and let me buy a ton of new clothes. Now I don't need to feel like a sausage whenever I put on my pants! I pretty much got everything and I even got some clothes for when I eventually get a job. Yay! I still need to get a few things, though, but at least last night was a start. And I didn't shop in the Juniors section, so these are actual adult clothes and not ones that just add to me looking like a 16 year old! We also went to Meijer, the grocery store here for anyone not from America. Then we went home and that was it.
*For non-Americans, the Freshman 15 is that people will gain 15 pounds during their first year of uni because their parents aren't there to watch what they're eating. I don't know anyone that actually gained weight their first year of college. The food isn't that good.
Hahaha, isn't it more like the 'being in a steady relationship in the same city' 15? :P
ReplyDelete