Anyway, class was alright. The first part, we talked to Paul about what we were each going to write about for our first paper. I'm doing Australian Aboriginal health policy.
Then we had time to meet in our groups to discuss again what we were going to do. Since my group is so awesomely organized with our last meeting and facebook group, we just had a break.
We also had a break that the lecturer gave everyone right after that. Janice had been craving these chips that were in the vending machine downstairs, but she couldn't get any before class because she forgot her wallet. I lent her the money so that she get her Honey Chicken chips. I tried them, and they were alright, but I really don't think that chips should be chicken flavoured. It was really weird. I also got my own chips and a drink. I didn't bring my apple juice bottle and I was so hungry and thirsty!
Janice had also told Paul about our ANU MPH facebook group while we had break. He decided to post a link on the discussion forum, along with what topic all of the groups were doing. Hopefully more people will join now! We've already had one new person tonight! Then he finished his lecture talking about mosquito control. It's a big problem in public health. Those darn mozzies!
I came home and cooked some zucchini for dinner. I also kind of wasted the evening. I should be writing my paper/reading for it for Aus Indigenous Development, but instead I'm not. I'm kind of tired and my head hurts a little because of it.
On the positive side, in one month I'll be in Perth visiting Rohan! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment