I just read today. I took a nap. I took a shower. I ate.
Then I talked to my parents. They are watching Austin and Adrianna (my nephew and niece) this weekend, so I got to see them too. Austin was a little more excited to talk to me. Adri always seems confused or shy. My parents also gave them these little globe thingys and Austin was looking at where the US and Australia are located.
I also got to see my baby! My furry baby, Buddy. Last week was his ten year adoption anniversary! It's hard to believe that I've had him for ten years already!
My mom was making me all jealous by eating Sour Patch Kids popsicles. Yeah, she and the kids were eating popsicles at 8am. I was so jealous that it isn't even funny! (Jealous of the popsicles, not the 8am part...)
The kids have a short attention span and wanted my mom to play with them instead of talking to me. Therefore, Austin said the title. I know the kids love me, they're just silly sometimes. My mom also said that the first thing they said when my dad and she picked them up yesterday was that they missed me. I think Austin also asked when I'm coming back, but luckily he didn't ask again. I don't have an answer for that. It depends on if I get deported, doesn't it? :P
Now I'm talking to Rohan before I go to bed. Rohan always complains that he only gets one sentence, but now he has two. Now he has three. (Ending the blog post that way was his idea, by the way!)
I take no legal responsibility for any of the above statements...
ReplyDeleteLegal responsibility?
DeleteAustin's quote made John and I giggle. :)
ReplyDeleteI know, right?! Thanks for the love, Austin! :P
DeleteIt was so nice to "see" you this morning. Study hard and have fun!
ReplyDelete