Chronicles of my life- starting as an ANU student to my struggles to get back for my wedding to the start of the next chapter of life!
10 March 2013
Because everyone celebrates Canberra by leaving on its birthday weekend.
I didn't do too much today. I spent the day reading. In the evening, I went to CIF and then church. It was a small group for CIF. We only had like 9 people or something like that but we usually have about 20-30. We just pushed two tables together and sat around the tables instead of the usual set up. It was kind of nice to have just the small group. Church also had a bunch of people missing. So many people were gone because this weekend was Getaway, which is a weekend camp for FOCUS. I didn't go because my intensive week is this coming week and they don't get back until tomorrow. I wouldn't have had time to do my readings if I went. Because CIF is uni students and the evening service at ANU consists of mostly uni students, they were both pretty empty. I guess everyone leaves Canberra this weekend because it's a long weekend. Poor Canberra!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment