Abstract:
I went home. I napped a lot. I studied. I went to CIF. I went to church. I studied some more.
I slept reasonable well, considering, but I was still staring off into space this morning. I left to go home when Rohan left for church. When I got back, I took a long nap. Then I woke up for a bit and decided that I wasn't ready to get up, so I took another nap.
I finally got up and showered and all that fun stuff. Then I worked on some more epi. I was doing our self-assessed exercise (SAE) thingy. It's not graded in any way, but it's just practice problems and she gives us the answer. I was actually having a lot of fun with figuring out the prevalence and incidence and stuff that I was almost late to CIF. By almost, I mean that I technically was but we never actually start on time.
CIF was good. That's actually a funny sentence, which I realised after writing it, because we are going through Genesis and it the phrase "...it was good" is repeated over and over again. Then we had dinner. Then church.
Then I went back home. I was trying to decide if I was going to do my laundry today, so I decided to be smart and check the coin machine to see if it had money first before I went upstairs. There wouldn't have been a point in bringing my laundry down if it didn't have money because I don't keep that many $1 and $2 coins. It was empty and all of the washing machines were in use anyway. I guess that my question of if I should do laundry was answered for me!
I spent the rest of the night finishing my SAE and reading my epi textbook. We have class tomorrow instead of Tuesday this week for some reason. I better get back to reading now so that I can have it read and go to bed at a reasonable time. Although, to be honest, I don't really have to read this chapter. I know everything that I've read in it because it's study designs and I took a class on social research methods during undergrad and it's all the same stuff that I learned then!
No comments:
Post a Comment