I made corned beef with cabbage, potatoes, and carrots today. It's Saint Patrick's Day, so I had to! Plus I just love corned beef. It's probably my second favourite meat, after hot wings! I also wore green. It's my favourite colour. Clearly St. Patrick's Day is the perfect holiday for me. I think I'm secretly Irish. I also made my corned beef today different than I did last time. This time I cooked it on the stove instead of the slow cooker. It still took hours, but only 2.5 instead of 8. Plus I think that the vegetables tasted better, but the meat ended up tasting saltier than last time. I'm not sure why.
Then I went to CIF. We were a pretty small group again, although not as small as last week. We went through the next part of Genesis, which was the story of Cain and Abel. Then we ate dinner. I had just eaten my lunch a few hours before, so I wasn't really hungry. I just ate some fruit. Then we had church.
I was also watching A Very Potter Senior Year, the third musical in the 'A Very Potter Musical' trilogy. Starkid, the makers, just released it on youtube on Friday (their time), and it's long, so I finally finished it today. It was really good and I especially liked when they revisited the songs from the first A Very Potter Musical. It was totally awesome. *ba dum tss*
I finished watching that when I got home from church and then I worked on some homework. I have a lot to get caught up with over this week and next weekend. I only read my epi for a bit, which is kind of sad, but I didn't have more time because I skyped with my parents. They're visiting Holland this weekend and making me jealous by eating Nutty Paddle Pops from The Peanut Store and drinking Crane's apple cider. So not fair!
No comments:
Post a Comment