When I got on the computer this morning, I went to wattle and found a lovely surprise. The due date for our minor assignment for policy has been extended until 14 April. I still have to finish it next week because I have my biostats intensive the week after, but it's good to have an extension. I then went back to bed because I was still exhausted. I think I realised why I'm so tired. I think I haven't been sleeping well because I've been having really vivid dreams. I almost never remember them, but I did remember these. That still doesn't explain the hunger, though.
I ate lunch and then went to class. I was going to vacuum, but both of the vacuums were taken! It was annoying. I got to class and we did group work. Then it started to rain. I swear it only rains when I'm in classes in that room. That happened last semester and this semester! I don't know what it is about Thursdays from 3-6!
When I got back, I just watched tv and ate dinner. Nothing too exciting. But tomorrow I leave for CIF Easter camp, so I won't be blogging until I get back. I have to remember to take my notebook so I can take notes to blog when I get back!
No comments:
Post a Comment