Abstract:
FOCUS. Class. That's about it.
My body wanted to wake up at like 7:30 this morning. I thought that was just crazy talk, so I laid in bed until I fell asleep again and my alarm went off. I was talking to my mom and Rohan over what should have been lunch time, but really just a while after I woke up. Then I had to hurry up and shower so that I could make it to FOCUS on time.
FOCUS was a little different today. They were voting on constitutional changes or something because they somehow had two versions and had to combine them. So reading through that and the formal stuff associated with changing it was the beginning of the meeting. The Bible passage for today was about Judas' betray, Jesus' capture, and Peter denying Jesus.
I couldn't stay around after because I had to go to the store. I have almost no food. I didn't have time to go all the way to SupaBarn before class, so I just picked up a few things from IGA to hold me over until I can go to SupaBarn, which should be tomorrow if I'm not being ridiculously lazy. Then I went back to my flat and ate some grapes before heading off to class.
Karemah was in class today! I hadn't seen her in over a week, so if she wasn't in class I was going to text her to make sure that she didn't die! (Not that I thought she did...) I guess I looked really excited to see her because she was teasing me about it.
Class was pretty boring today. It was about economics. We had a guest lecture, who was the lecturer from Janice's classes last semester that I didn't take with her. The lecturer was originally from Italy, but then he did his uni work in different parts of Europe. I was having difficulties understanding his accent, which wasn't just Italian, and I would try to decipher it in my head. That made it hard to focus on what he was saying. Plus I giggled to myself every time he said certain words that Janice and Tehzeeb, who was also in his class last semester, would say that he said funny. Words like population. He also said smoking funny and Karemah had no idea what he said!
Also in class, I had this weird extra energy. I wanted to just run around in circles. I could not sit still. I was bouncing up and down and kicking my feet. I didn't even nap today! I think it's my anti-depressants. Maybe the reason that I always needed to sleep so much was because I was depressed. It may have also been because class was boring and I wanted to get out of there. No matter what it was, it was really weird for me. I haven't been tired at all today until about now. Weird.
After class, I came back home and did nothing for the rest of the night. Well, nothing of interest, anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment