I spent most of the day laying in bed, watching tv online, and trying to get better. It didn't really work, although I didn't get more sick, so I guess that's a success. I eventually went out and pet Jasmine for a while. Then I went to the store with Justine and Jasmine because Rohan's mum needed some stuff for dinner. I stayed outside with Jas while Justine ran in to get stuff. Jas got lots of attention from random people. I guess that happens when you're like the cutest dog ever.
Then I just sat on the couch and played Angry Birds until Rohan came home from work. Then we ate dinner. Then Scott came to pick up Rohan to go somewhere, so I just spent the rest of the night playing Angry Birds while watching tv. Rohan came home later and then he went to bed a little bit after that, so I decided that I should go to bed too.
(Hopefully Buddy doesn't read this post)
ReplyDelete