I was lazy getting out of bed today. I'll blame the depression and that I just didn't feel like showering. When I got up, Rohan's cousins were already here.
They were getting ready to go in the pool. I didn't want to go in the pool. I hate water and can't swim anyway. I still went outside though because I like the sun. (Everyone keeps complaining about the weather, which is about 100F, but I think it's great!)
I went into the pool area but that was kinda dumb. I mean you can expect to get residual splashes, but a certain someone was splashing me on purpose. He also came over and hugged me several times.He made sure to hug me both from the front and back so that my shirt got soaked all over.
Then I went outside of the fenced pool area and then eventually inside. My shirt didn't dry for a long time because I was sitting back on the couch. I was shivering when I got up for lunch because it was still wet and the air con was making me cold.
After lunch, Rohan, Elise, and the cousins were playing some monopoly game. Never in my life, with all of the times combined, have I seen as many types of monopoly as I have in the past week. I just played Angry Birds while they played monopoly. Rohan's aunt, uncle, and grandma came over after lunch for a while before they left. Rohan's aunt/uncle/cousins were leaving to go back to Sydney.
Then I took a nap. I've really just been drained the past two days and I think it's the depression. I haven't just been tired, more like emotionally drained. My nap was one of those naps when you feel like you rose from the dead when you wake up. It was great.
Then later tonight we watched the first two episodes of Game of Thrones. It's kind of weird and I don't really get it, but whatever.
Now I'm writing my posts on my phone because I'm too lazy to go get my computer. Oh the joys of having a smartphone!
No comments:
Post a Comment