10 December 2012

Bleh

I went to bed really early, for me at least, last night because I had a headache and I still had that headache when I woke up. My head was pounding, my neck hurt, and my trapezium muscles hurt. (That's the muscles in the upper back. Trapezius is my favourite science word.) I complained to Janice and she told me to just stay in bed and not worry about going to the store and making her dinner. That's what I was initially supposed to do today. It was causing me great anxiety, though. Instead of cooking for her, I just slept for basically the whole day. I lay in bed until at least 5. Admittedly, a lot of that was me playing Angry Birds, but I did have a big headache and slept a lot. It wasn't just that I'm lazy.

I eventually got up just because I was really really hungry. I made some pasta and a nectarine-raspberry-raspberry lemonade slushy. I also watched Dexter and went on pinterest. My headache reduced a lot earlier this evening, but now it's coming back. It may be slightly hunger induced, though, so I should probably go eat something before bed. Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow because I have to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment