I don't remember too much from the morning, so it must not have been too exciting. In the afternoon, though, we (as in Rohan, some friends, and I) went to go see Wreck-It Ralph. Rohan wanted to see it again and I was sick the first time that he went.
Naxtens came to pick us up to go. Rohan decided to go get bubble tea before we went to the movie, so we just barely got into the cinema in time. And I mean barely. When we walked in, the Disney castle was on the screen and the movie started just as I sat down.
I didn't know what to expect as I hadn't heard anything about it, other than it was about some video game thing and Rohan cried "manly tears" during it the first time. It was really good, although there was a really annoying song that Rohan kept singing after the movie. Part of it is the title.
I don't remember what else happened that night other than that I realised that I'm depressed again and so Rohan and I talked for a long time. Depression sucks and I realised that I've been borderline depressed for like a month already.
No comments:
Post a Comment