17 December 2012

Exterminate (because I couldn't think of a better title)

Abstract:
Today wasn't very exciting...

So both Survivor and Dexter had their season finales on Sunday, which meant that I didn't get to watch them until today. Of course I had to wait for them to be over in America before I could watch them on my dodgy sites, so I had to keep reloading the page until they finally showed up. I watched some Boy Meets World in the meantime.

Finally Dexter was on there. It was really slow because of the video link that was working. I could only watch a few seconds at a time. It was so frustrating. Then a couple of hours later, and only like 20 minutes into the show, Survivor was finally online. That too was slow. Then I finally clicked on another link because it was messing up and then it was fast and I was really annoyed that I didn't find that link sooner. With those shows and the Survivor reunion special, I basically watched tv on my computer until Rohan got home from work. It was a little bit before, but I just pet Jasmine during that time.

Then we had dinner. Apparently Rohan's cousins, who are coming for Christmas, have been told that they aren't allowed to ask certain questions. I've been told that one of those questions was when Rohan and I are going to get married. I love that kids have to be told not to ask those kinds of questions or they just will. (Yes, that happened with my nephew at dinner when I was staying at my sister's house earlier this year and I just about choked on my dinner because I was not expecting that one! It was more than a little awkward.)

Then Rohan went out with his dad while I stayed back. I pet Jasmine until she left me. Then I watched an episode of The Big Bang Theory that was playing on their tv while also playing Angry Birds. When Rohan got back, we continued my Doctor Who training. We finished episode five and watched episode six before Rohan had to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment