Abstract:
I got to see Rohan today. It was pretty awesome because, you know, I, like, love him and stuff.
I woke up this morning and didn't do anything exciting. Rohan texted me about a quarter after one and said that he was on his way to the city after NTE. I went downstairs to let him in and then we came back up to my room because he had all of his stuff with him. After dropping all of his crap off, we went to civic. He was hungry for lunch, but I didn't feel too well, so I didn't eat. He got a slice of pizza from I <3 New York. Only the heart is actually a slice of pizza. When we were walking back into the Canberra Centre, we overheard this girl read it as I pizza New York. I guess technically she was right!
We walked around the Canberra Centre for a while and Rohan did some more Christmas shopping. I saw some stuff that made me wish that I hadn't already shipped my parents' presents. (Although the shipping was expensive enough without the additional weight.) My mom wanted some "Aussie Christmas" stuff and I saw a Christmas cd with the Aussie versions of songs. It would have been great. Oh well.
Rohan grabbed some gelato and then we went back to my flat. I kind of felt like I was going to faint. I just laid on my bed for a while and Rohan just went on the computer. I started feeling better after a while, though.
At 5:30ish, Rohan left to go to the Robertson's. He is staying there for the night. He kept most of his stuff here since he's just going there for one night and he'll be coming back here early tomorrow. My room kind of looks like he exploded in the corner, but clearly I can't blame him for all of the mess in my room. My room is pretty messy at the moment. Cleaning and packing tomorrow should be fun... *note the sarcasm*
When Rohan left, I went to IGA to get the stuff for Janice's cake that I didn't already have. Well, IGA failed. They didn't have any baking cocoa. I ended up having to go back to SupaBarn. It was fine because I needed to get some other stuff, too. It was just annoying. Janice better appreciate her cake tomorrow! It's marble! I tasted part of it and it's yummy. The problem was that I made it in cupcake moulds and when I tried to take one out, it kind of crumbled a lot. About half of it is intact, but half stuck to the mould. I haven't taken out the others yet, though. Hopefully they'll come out better.
Actually before I made the cake, I took a nap. I was also going to put in my laundry, but then I realised that I was dumb and don't have enough $1 or $2 coins and the only cash that I could put in the machine is $50 and I don't want to get back that many $1 coins. I'll have to wait until IGA opens in the morning and go buy something so that I can get some smaller bills.
That was about it for my day. I have a lot to get done tomorrow before I leave for Perth!
No comments:
Post a Comment