02 December 2012

DCOM are the best movies

Today was pretty chill again. I was going to go to the store and buy a fan today, but I was talking to my mom last night and she convinced me to buy a mixer and a blender online and then I just ordered a fan too. The mixer and blender are just cheap ones, but there were so many recipes on pinterest that I wanted to try that needed one or the other. Once I found the recipe for the copycat Frank's RedHot that said I needed a blender, well, I got the blender, didn't I? They should arrive sometime between 4-6 December, so just a few days.

So what I actually did today was sleep. I made fish for a late lunch. It was actually cool enough to cook today. I also watched some old Disney Channel movies. I watched Smart House, Tower of Terror, and The Color of Friendship. Btw, it was so tempting to write colour, but I didn't change it since it's a title.

Then I showered and went to church. Then I came back and wrote this post. Pretty exciting stuff, I know.

Rohan will be online in a bit and then I can talk to him. Besides a brief chat, I haven't talked to him like two weeks! I'm excited to talk to him. I'll be going to Perth in 11 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment