15 December 2012

Doctor Who training begins...

Abstract:
I slept a lot. Then I ate dinner and Rohan started my Doctor Who training.

So we got home from the lock-in, I think, at like 7:45 or something. Then I took a nap. It's really just called a nap because it wasn't during normal sleeping hours. I slept for a really long time. I think that I finally woke up at like 2 or something.

I don't remember what I did next. I probably just played Angry Birds. I just remember going with Rohan to IGA to pick up a few things. Rohan's parents left for dinner, so he cooked dinner for us. We made pizzas. Rohan didn't want the bottoms to stick to the pans, so he put A LOT of flour on there. The bottoms were a thick solid layer of white. I had to scrape most of it off to become edible and I probably could have made a cake with the amount of flour that I scraped off of just my pizza. Other than that he did a good job and I love him  anyway and the fact that I'm writing this sentence has nothing to do with the fact that he's sitting right next to me.

Then later we started my Doctor Who training. If you don't know what Doctor Who is, then you don't hang out with enough nerds or people from Australia/the UK. I had never watched it, with the exception of the two episodes on when I was here for a week, and apparently that is unacceptable. All Aussies watch Doctor Who and, according to Rohan, you can't be in Australia if you don't watch it. Whatever. We watched to midway through episode five last night before we went to bed. I still have a lot of catching up to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment