23 December 2012

Wrapping presents... how weird!

So I slept in today because I felt like such crap yesterday. When I woke up, I talked to Caitlin for a little bit. Then Rohan and his family were back from church so I got up.

For lunch, we just had chips (aka french fries for those Americans) on a bun. It was kind of an interesting concept. I've heard of putting chips on sandwiches, but these were just chips, not in addition to other stuff. I liked it because I love chips. Rohan's family all thought that he was weird because he lays his chips out flat so that they fully cover the bun. It made perfect sense to me, though. Perhaps that's just my OCD tendencies, but I did that too. They also had haggis nuggets, but there was no way that I would have eaten that. Only Rohan and his parents ate them.

I pet Jasmine and then Rohan's mum gave me a brush to brush Jas. She apparently does not like to be brushed, but she was being a good girl for me. She likes me because I give her lots of attention and I speak puppy because I like to imitate her.

In the evening, Rohan was wrapping his presents and so I decided to wrap my presents too. I hate wrapping presents because I never had to do it growing up and I don't know how. You see, as far back as I can remember, which is soon after I stopped believing in Santa, my family started doing what we call "duck pond." Basically, we put up a sheet and my parents would hand over our presents in a basket. It was great and I didn't have to wrap anything until my nephew came along. Rohan taught me how to wrap things, but I wrapped the presents for him when he wasn't there.

Then I don't remember anything else until Rohan said that he was tired and went to bed. I then went to catch up with my blog and watch Boy Meets World.

No comments:

Post a Comment