Today wasn't that exciting. I mostly slept to try to recover from camp this weekend. I didn't do much else, although I did write one of my blog posts and I plan to write the other one before I go to bed. I did need to go to work, though. Work was better than most days. I got to work on maths almost the entire time! My kids were in year 5 and 6, but it was still maths!
I stopped by the store on the way to the bus stop. That 45 minute wait for the bus isn't that bad if you go to the store. I checked my phone when waiting for the bus and Janice said that the outbreak assessment grades were up. I got a distinction, which made me happy except that I would have gotten a HD if I earned 1/2 a point more! Oh well, I'll just have to raise my grade with the other assessments and a D is still really good, especially since I'm taking the prerequisites for the class now.
When I got home, I made dinner and I'm nearly freezing in my flat. I really want to know when they will let us turn on our heat. I shouldn't get goosebumps and shiver in my own flat! I realise that I have a low tolerance for cold, but it is ridiculous!
No comments:
Post a Comment