I just worked on some more readings for my paper today. Actually I just read one really long paper. It's a review of headspace and it was 181 pages. I didn't read all of it, though. Then I went to church. It was the launch of the partnership between Crossroads and Compassion, which is a Christian child sponsorship program all over the world. Crossroads is joining with three churches in Indonesia and so they were trying to get sponsors for those children.
I came home and I actually started writing my paper. I have about 300 words so far, so that's a start. I really need to get my butt in gear and work on it some more, but I keep getting distracted by more interesting classes. I already read my chapter for epi for next week, as in not this week since we don't have class but the following one, and I'm reading some of the prereadings for biostats that we don't actually have to do. I'm just hoping that I won't be as tired this week as I was for my last intensive. If I am, this paper won't get done until next weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment