I didn't do much in the morning. At 4 I had a meeting with Dave. I had talked to Ann-Maree about possibly tutoring and she told me to get in contact with Dave. He's in charge of the tutoring for the medical school. The meeting went well and he emailed the person that I would need to talk to about getting a contract to get paid and the person that is in charge of when they would need tutors. I'm not sure yet if there will be tutoring available, but at least they have my information. He also suggested that I take additional epi courses if I eventually want to do a PhD, so I'm going to look into taking an epi course at U of M when I'm back home. Luckily the date to apply isn't until August, so I have plenty of time to decide if that's what I want to do.
After that I went to Rohan's place. We were going to see Iron Man 3. It came out this week in Australia, even though the US doesn't get it until next week. I didn't know if I would like it because the only other superhero movie that I ever saw was The Avengers. It was good, though. I'm not sure if I'm just embracing my nerdiness more or if I'm actually becoming nerdier.
When the credits started, Rohan turned to me and said to watch as no one is going to leave the theatre until the end because they always have a scene at the end of the movies. Right as he said that, a bunch of people left. By the time the credits finished, about half of the people were gone. It was quite funny. Then as we were leaving the theatre, Rohan stopped at the end of our row. I turned around to see what he was doing only to realise that he was staring at the collectible tin and cup that someone left behind. He was trying to decide if he should take it or not. He did. I laughed at him all the way back to his apartment.
Then we hung out for a while before I went home. We made sure to set an alarm this time. We're learning! I was bored when I got home and it was too early to go to bed/I wasn't tired, so I watched The Princess Diaries online. Then I was tired and it was too late to write my blog post. Oh and the title is just something that I find funny. Fe is the chemical symbol for iron and obviously man is male, so therefore Iron Man is female.
No comments:
Post a Comment