I was reasonably productive today. I finished my readings and tutorial questions that I needed to do before class tomorrow. I also helped Rohan to edit his dissertation. I didn't end up going to the store today, but I realised that I can just stop by the one by work on my way home tomorrow. That way I could read through Rohan's dissertation today.
At 7, I went over to Rohan's. He's working really hard on his dissertation of Honours, so he can actually graduate!, so I went there instead of him coming here. We just got pizza from Crust and brought it back to his place. Then we played a level on Lego Lord of the Rings before I left to let him work on his dissertation some more. The title is a reference to the fact that I always wanted to play as Sam and Rohan was teasing me by stealing him whenever I had to give him up to change characters for something. He didn't see why I was obsessed with being Sam, but he has a frying pan to destroy things and he can make fire. As a pyro, how could I not like that? Plus the frying pan is just hilarious.
When I got home, I edited my coursemate's biostats, which resulted in me editing mine. It's a good thing that I can resubmit it. Not just because I edited it, but the other day I realised that I had attached the wrong one last weekend and it didn't have my answers! Good thing I caught that before it was due! I also started writing my actual report for epi. I'm about a third of the way done, although it's not taking long at all because I have written a very thorough outline. Plus I love epi and even the writing part isn't bad! I'm going to continue working on it for a bit before heading to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment