I mostly spent the day either studying or procrastinating studying. Basically I really need to work on my paper for Policy. I don't want to. Policy is a stupid class and I don't like it. Instead, I spent the morning catching up on my reading for epi. I also took a couple of naps somewhere in there. I finally started working on my paper this evening. By started, I mean actually reading the papers that I did already find before I left for my Easter camp. So far, the readings aren't as bad as I thought that they were going to be. I still don't want to do this assignment, though, and I have a lot more reading to do before I can even start thinking about writing it.
I also finally got my heat back today! I woke up from a nap while reading and I heard a strange noise. I thought that Benedict had just left the toilet or shower still running, which was actually true, but I realised that the sound was coming from near my window. I was hopeful that it was my heat so I went to touch my heater. It was hot! Wooot! I had turned my heater dial on weeks ago so that I would know when it actually started working again. I'm glad that I won't be freezing any more, assuming that they don't randomly shut it off sometimes like they did last semester.
No comments:
Post a Comment