I went over to Rohan's place about midday today to watch the last of The Lord of the Rings. I was running late, because my hair was a giant knot when I got out of the shower, and so I caught a later bus than I wanted. It was really crowded, much more than usual, but I saw Hendra on the bus. I sat by him and we caught up on what we've been doing since camp. It wasn't anything interesting since he's a PhD student, they don't get time off for the break and I've just been studying.
I got to Rohan's and we started the movie. Well, after he read through the summary on IMDb. It had been 3 weeks or so since we watched the second one because I was gone last weekend and he was gone the weekend before. But now I can finally say that I've seen all of The Lord of the Rings movies.
I left shortly after the movie finished. I had to get home to work on my paper and Rohan's flatmate was having a housewarming or something later. Well, actually Rohan and I talked about my trip back home. He wanted to go to VidCon in CA, so he's going to come back to the States with me. We still have to work out the details of the trip, though. I remember when life used to not be so complicated and involve lots of flight details. Oh the joys of cross-continental relationships!
I went to IGA when I got back. It looked different. All of the signs no longer said IGA, but I forget what they said now. All I remember was that it was a four letter name and had a tree in a circle as the logo. Then I went home. I was starving, so I made some fries that I bought. Then I took a nap. I read another article for my essay and found some other ones.
Then I became really hyper. I don't know what the heck happened. I wanted to run around in circles. I could not for the life of me focus. I think that I may have snapped. I even did a handstand on my bed! (That's the only place that I really had access to my wall.) I didn't know how to get myself to focus. I started reading some more of my epi textbook in hopes that it would work. It kind of worked, but then I started writing my blog. Now I'm tired again. Maybe it was the whole 'candle burns brightest right before it goes out' thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment