Today is ANZAC day. I didn't go to the dawn service ceremony thingy, but I regretted that when I woke up. I got an email from my sister, Jacki, saying that her husband, John, is now on his third deployment. So, anyway, I'm praying for all of the military and their families. I think that the sacrifices that their loved ones make is often forgot. And, for those not in Australia, "Lest we forget" is kind of the slogan or whatever for ANZAC.
Nothing else really happened today. I've just been working on my epi report. It's on fish consumption and ovarian cancer. All of the studies seem to have conflicting results, which makes it very annoying. I guess that's why Ann-Maree assigned this project. She wanted us to weigh the evidence and not make it too easy. At least this provides for more analysis on what could be wrong with the studies and why they all have different answers.
No comments:
Post a Comment