15 April 2013

I can write a lot about simply running errands. It's a gift, really!

I made a list of things to do today and I did them all. I'm so proud of myself. First I had to get a letter to prove that I was a full-time student for some insurance thing for my dad. I went to the student services thing and waited in line just to find out that I could have gotten the letter myself through ISIS. She printed me out a copy, but I didn't really need that since I had to send it to my dad. I just saved it from ISIS when I got back and emailed it straight to him. No point in going through the effort and cost of scanning a document when it's already on your computer!

I then went to IGA to pick up a few things. Although it's not IGA any more. It's SPAR. I'm still kind of confused when and how that happened, but that's what the sign says. I guess they were bought out. My receipt, however, still said IGA, so I'm kind of confused. I guess they haven't fully changed everything over. I just got a few things so that I would be able to eat something before going to Supabarn. I didn't want to get too hungry when I tried to carry stuff back and I didn't really have anything to eat in my flat.

I came back, ate my French bread, and took a nap. I also did the Meyer-Briggs test online because Rohan had to do the real one the other day and I was curious what I would get, and I forgot from when I did it last time. Out of the four categories, we only had one the same and it wasn't even one that either of us were strong in. I guess opposites attract...?

I went to Supabarn later. I decided to make a pinterest recipe for dinner that I hadn't made before. It called for half and half, which I didn't think much of. It turns out that that is another thing that you can't get in Australia. I went back and forth between the milk and cream aisles, but I couldn't find it. Luckily my phone actually let me access my internet in Supabarn this time. I was trying to see if it was called something else here. It didn't look like they had it, so I just had to get cream and milk and make my own half and half. (I also texted Rohan and he had no idea what I was talking about.)

I got home and worked on my tutorial for outbreak. For some reason we are actually supposed to attempt the tutorial before we have it on Wednesday. I also watched Doctor Who. I made dinner, which was really good. I haven't had pasta in a while and I think my body was craving carbs, hence the French bread for lunch and pasta for dinner. That was pretty much all that I did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment