24 May 2013

At least I've started the major assignment now!

When I woke up, I did the final edits to my take-home exam for policy and then I submitted it. Then about a half hour later, I realised that I forgot to change my referencing to the type that Andrew likes (Thank God for EndNote in Word!) so I had to reupload it. Then I started my work on my major assignment for policy. I can't wait to finish it! I only found some stuff on the type of analysis that I will do and probably most of my articles. I'll actually start reading the articles tomorrow and work on my notes and outline. I'll need to get my butt moving so that I don't have to work on it on Sunday, since it's my birthday and I'm spending the day with Rohan, but I can still finish it before going to work on Wednesday. Otherwise there's a penalty where the max grade is a Distinction, which I'm not worried about because I doubt I would get above that. I more want to be done with it since I have to present it on Thursday and I want to be done with it so I can just study for epi and biostats. That's my idea of fun!

I also went to the store. I was efficient and also got my anti-depressants and filled up my MyWay card.  I finally checked to make sure that I was getting the concession rate. I wasn't. I'm pretty sure that I just didn't realise that I had to go verify that I was a student again this semester. I think it's just been since April, though, because that's when the sticker on my ID says I'm a student until. (As in it says you are a student through March the following year.) Basically I'm dumb and I didn't want to go check it unless I had to refill the amount and I had money on it still until I had to refill it today. At least I'll get the student rate for a few more months until I leave.

Other than that nothing too exciting happened. I ate dinner. That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment