Abstract:
I went to biostats. I took a nap. I went to the store. I worked on my outbreak readings
I had biostats this morning. We talked about Poisson regression, but I was too tired to pay much attention. I went to bed late last night and then I randomly woke up before my alarm this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. I went home and fell asleep for quite a bit longer than I intended. I set an alarm but I kept just changing it to let me sleep longer.
I finally went to the store when I woke up. The main reason that I needed to go, at least today, was to get my anti-depressants. I had to go to the Chemist on Northbourne to get my meds since they didn't have them at the chemist on campus yesterday, which was annoying. At least I got them today because I took the last one that I had last night.
Then I went to a bunch of different stores at the Canberra Centre. When I went to set down my bag to adjust the stuff that I bought before going to Supabarn, I noticed that the green apple puzzle keychain thing that I had fell off. I got it for Christmas from the Curries and I was sad because I love apples and loved having an apple on my backpack. (and yes, I realise the irony of loving apples and hating Apple, as in the company) I couldn't try to go back and find it, though, because I had no idea where/when it fell off and I had been all over the Canberra Centre, not to mention campus, the chemist, and the city!
I finished my shopping and then came home. I was too lazy to actually cook, though. I bought the ingredients to make these lasagna roll-up things which look really good, so I'll make those tomorrow. I didn't buy any chicken this week since I'm sick of chicken. Actually, I didn't buy any meat. Which is kind of dumb since I completely forgot one thing that was a priority because it was on a different list. *facepalm* but I'll probably need to go back to the store in the next few days anyway.
I then watched tv and read some of my readings for my outbreak proposal. It's due on Monday, so I really have to get my butt in gear on it. At least most of it is just our knowledge from the class and we don't need to reference it. Only the introduction needs references. I also emailed Paul, so now I have a topic for my major assignment for policy. I'm actually going to look at the American health insurance policy and the gap of the uninsured. I figured it'd be a good thing for me to look at since I'm asked about it quite a lot. I don't know that much about it, though. We've always had insurance.
No comments:
Post a Comment