I was still sick today. I went over to SPAR to get some stuff. I had looked online at what to do for a sore throat, and one of the suggestions was marshmallows. I thought that was weird, but I saw some at SPAR, so I decided to get some. They actually help to soothe the pain quite a bit. I also got lozenges, but I really can't stand taking them. I thought that they weren't bad at first, but then the nasty taste that all cough drops have kicked in. I spit it out and that's when I first tried the marshmallows. I've been sucking on them for most of the day, so I know it's not just a side effect of eating the lozenge right before.
I also slept for most of the day. I took at least a 3 hour nap. I felt quite a bit better after that, but I still don't feel well. Rohan and I are supposed to meet Laura and her fiancé for lunch tomorrow, but I emailed her to reschedule since I feel like crap and really need to get better. I also watched the movie Contagion this afternoon. Most people probably wouldn't watch that when they're sick, but I'm not most people!
I've just spent the rest of the day trying to relax or what-not. When I woke up from my nap, I was thinking that I felt better, but not well enough to do homework. Then I decided to read my epi textbook. We have a quiz on Monday, so I was rereading the chapters for that. Reading epi isn't really homework, right? I guess it is, but I find it fun and it doesn't overexert my brain. I guess it's in that grey area because I love it so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment