I went to bed early last night, so I felt much better today. My toe has even gotten closer to a normal colour now. Now it looks more the shade of being dirty than being bruised, although it's definitely not dirty since I just showered. Although the bottom half of my nail on that toe is quite a few shades darker than the top/my other toe nails...
Anyway, I mostly just worked on assignments today. I edited my biostats and submitted that. I also had a meeting with my group for epi, so I went to that. We have our presentations tomorrow morning in class, so we wanted to make sure we got our powerpoint all together and pretty looking. My toe was killing me on the walk back home from our meeting, though. I then spent most of the rest of the day working on my report for Outbreak. I have most of the first draft written, except for the conclusion and lessons learned. I just want to get it done so that I can work on my other assignments.
Today was also date night. When I was getting ready, Owen called me. He wanted to make sure I was alright since I hadn't been at CIF for the past two weeks. It was because I was sick a week ago and yesterday I was with Rohan. It was nice of him to call and check on me.
Then Rohan got here and we went to a pizza place in Civic. I got a Tex Mex pizza. It was pretty good. I definitely have a lot of leftovers, which is good since I'm studying and don't have time to try to actually cook. Which is sad because I really wanted to make enchiladas, but I'll just have to settle for the Tex Mex until I have time to cook again, which will probably not be for another week and a half. We also went to that Taiwanese dessert place again and Rohan got some jelly thingy. Rohan is so jealous that he doesn't have one near him. I think we're supposed to live where the other one lives. His closest restaurant is Italian, my favourite, and the area around me is full of Asian restaurants, his favourite.
After that I went home and worked some more on my Outbreak report. Even though I should probably just write it up before bed, I'm probably going to leave it for tomorrow and go over my epi presentation for the morning again. I can't wait to cross one more thing off my list of things to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment