I went to epi. I was actually really exhausted because I had trouble falling asleep and then when I woke up my stomach hurt really bad again. Being a public health student, my first thought was that I'd had eggs the past few days and my stomach has been hurting the last couple of days so I thought it must be a mild case of salmonella. That'd be really ironic since I've never had it and I was just writing my outbreak proposal on salmonella!
But I was surprisingly still talkative in class. We had the lecturer, who is an epi PhD student at NCEPH, as our tutor. He thanked me for talking so much since the class seemed to be quiet. I didn't realise that no one else was talking.
I came home and checked to see if any of my grades had been updated on wattle. Our first biostats assignment was finally up. I got top grade! I now am the top student in both epi and biostats, which are the two classes that have the award for the top student. That would be so awesome if I got both, but I'm not holding my breath. Then I took a nap before going to work.
Work was good. I worked on maths with my kids. I love days when pretty much all I do is maths. I also went to the store while I was waiting for the bus. I still got done like 20 minutes before the bus came, so I had to go sit out in the dark and the cold. Winter sucks and not even really winter yet! We still have another month. I may need to start bringing my microwave koala to tutoring to keep me warm while waiting for the bus. I did have my winter coat and gloves this time, but I was still cold. It probably didn't help that I had bought ice cream and Calippos at the store, so they were in my bag and being cold too.
I got home and laid down for a while. I didn't sleep, but just rested. Then I went to heat up my dinner and ended up talking to my flatmates. Then Benedict left and I ended up talking to Eli until after 1. (Hence why I didn't write this last night!) I also found out that she's moving out at the end of the week and so we're getting a new flatmate, who is a guy. So help me God if he's anything like the other guys that I've had to live with! (As in Benedict or the guys from my flat at Murdoch when I was doing my semester there)
No comments:
Post a Comment