22 May 2013

It's sad when work is the highlight of your day.

I was exhausted today. I tried to work on my brief for policy, and I did a bit, but I swear there was some kind of tether that resulted in me going back to bed a few times before I had to go to work. Then I went to work. The first hour was good. That girl is a sweetheart and always does whatever I suggest working on. The second one, however, did not want to be there. (Also, she came in a cast and sling, which I found out was because she fractured her arm when she fell when I was tutoring her last week, which made me feel horrible.) She was very difficult today and did not want to do anything. I swear we should get paid more for having to work with difficult students! At least I caught the first bus home today and didn't have to wait!

I was really cold when I got home. I had to spend some time in my sleeping bag just to warm me up enough so that I could go do my dishes and make dinner. I think it's funny that I get warmer by laying in my sleeping bag than I do with my hands and feet literally on the safety thing on my heater. I then worked some more on my brief and that was about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment