20 October 2012

I am capable of a short post! when I don't see anyone...

This morning, I did my indigenous reading, lecture, and forum post from this week. Then I took a nap. Actually I took a nap in the middle of that. Then I watched 7th Heaven while eating lunch. Next I showered. Then I had to clean my room because it was messy and bothering me. That included making new lists and putting them on my wall so that I could clean up my desk a little. Then I painted my nails, but I don't have nail polish remover, so I just painted over them. We'll see how that turns out when I'm in the sun since both the old and new nail polish change colours with UV, but they're different ones. Now I'm working on my research proposal for qualitative. I'll be working on that until I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment