Abstract:
no sleep; headache; Jeremiah; nap time; more essay
I didn't get to bed until after 5 this morning. I am much more productive at night and I would have stayed up later, but I wanted to make sure that I went to bed before the sun came up. I woke up pretty late because I went to bed so late. I then worked on my paper until taking a nap before CIF and church. I woke up from my nap extremely exhausted. This lack of sleep thing is killing me.
I can't really remember much from CIF or church today. I got a big headache during the middle of CIF and I kind of kept zoning out. I do remember that at CIF, we prayed for two couples that are going to be leaving Canberra, and therefore CIF.
Today at church we started looking through Jeremiah. Marcus said that Jeremiah is probably one of the least read books in the Bible and every time he said something along the lines of "so, who is Jeremiah?" I always answered in my head 'Jeremiah was a bullfrog.' I'm so funny! At the beginning of church, Marcus was saying, "you might wonder why we're reading Jeremiah?" His answer, "well it's in the Bible and that should be reason enough." Touché! He also said that most people couldn't say anything about Jeremiah, but I know one verse from there. I felt smart, haha. (Jeremiah 29:11)
My headache got a little better after we ate dinner after CIF and then it started feeling a lot better when we were singing during church. I really liked all of the songs that we sang today. I was so exhausted, though. They had a profiling thing of CIF after church so that everyone else could see what it's about, but I went home right away. I decided to take a nap. I know it was late to take a nap, but I'm going to hopefully stay up late tonight. I really need to get a move on with my essay.
Sorry if this post made no sense, but my brain is scrambled right now!
Jeremiah was a good friend of mine, but I never understood a single word he said!
ReplyDeleteThanks for putting that song in my head :P