Last night when I tried to go print my stuff after the internet came back, all of the computers were taken. I had to read my articles on my computer and just take notes in my notebook. This morning, I finished my readings for Anthro and Qualitative for this week. I also chatted with my mom for a bit. Then I was supposed to have my Skype Bible study with Rohan, but he was busy with his exams this week and couldn't do it. I was talking to my old roommate Caitlin and watching Dexter instead.
Then I tried to take a nap, but I couldn't fall asleep. I made lunch instead. I made pasta, which was the first time since like the first week I was here. I didn't cook it long enough last time, so it was gross and I didn't make it again for some reason. I had bought some alfredo sauce, so it was really yummy.
After lunch, I read some more for my qualitative proposal. I'll be writing it all day tomorrow, except for class, since I've just been finding resources so far. Then I took a nap. That was probably a bad idea because I was more tired when I woke up than before I took a nap. I knew if I didn't, that I would just take a nap later and then have difficulties falling asleep.
After my nap, I worked some more on my resources for my qualitative proposal. I'm so sick of it! I also showered and watched some tv online. I have to take breaks or I'll go insane. At least I found one of my articles will probably make an appearance as a reference for my anthro essay too. Yay dual use! Now I better get back to working on my references so that I can get to bed at a reasonable time.
No comments:
Post a Comment