01 October 2012

Lack of a creative title

I don't remember what time I got out of bed, but I know it was in the morning! I had my Bible study with Rohan at 12:30 and I actually did stuff before it! Yay! I just did some homework, so it's not really exciting to blog about.

Then I had my Bible study with Rohan. We weren't able to have it last week because I was on a plane back home at the time that we usually have it. Because of this, we actually forgot where we were at in Romans. We kind of back tracked until we remembered. Oops. Oh well, it's better than skipping part! We talked for a few minutes after our Bible study and then he had to go to uni. We're both pretty busy with assignments, so we haven't been able to talk much recently.

I then cooked some wings and watched Dexter. It was an amazing episode! Then I took a nap.

After my nap, I went downstairs to try to print my stuff for Qualitative. The stupid printers in Davey were broken again! I think they're broken more often than not. It drives me insane because one of them just said that there was a paper jam. That's an easy enough fix, but the stupid printers are locked! And of course this was after the reception area was closed, so I couldn't get them to come unlock it. The other printer just wouldn't turn on for some reason. I checked that it was plugged in, so that wasn't the problem.

I think the rest of the night, I just worked on my stuff for Qualitative some more and watched some tv online. Also, my phone did that thing where it randomly turns off again. Tonight just wasn't my night.

Now I'm going to get ready for bed soon. I'm trying to get to bed by midnight (or 12:30) every night and then wake up at a reasonable time. I really need to work on a normal sleep pattern.

On a completely unrelated note, yesterday I realised that I'm the only white non-Australian person that I know here. I think that I might know a white kiwi, but they don't really count. I mean it's like a Canadian in America; plus they're considered domestic students. Anyway, then today I realised that that probably why people are intrigued when they realise that I have an accent. They don't ever see people that are white that don't have an Aussie or Kiwi accent! It's funny because it's true!

2 comments: