29 October 2012

Oh crap, a blog post...

I went to IGA this morning. I needed to get more apple juice and some other food. I'm running low on food because I haven't been able to go to SupaBarn because I've been working on my paper. Then I worked on my paper all day, with breaks for cooking, eating, and watching tv online. I can't wait to finish this paper and then be done with Anthropological Approaches to Health Intervention forever! I have stuff due for all of my other classes after this week, so I won't get to be done with those classes until then. (This is the last week of class and then it's exams, but all of my classes have assignments instead of exams so everything is due this week or next.)

The title is because that's what I said when I realised that I haven't blogged yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment