06 October 2012

Oh where, oh where, did my Glee songs go?

Oh where or where can they be... (That's to the tune of Oh where, oh where has my little dog gone?)

I was up late last night working on my paper for Contemporary. I seemed to get on a roll writing it at 1 am and stayed up past 3:30. I slept in late as a result of this.

I then spent the day writing the rest of my paper and I finally submitted it at like 8. We were supposed to meet for our group (well the half doing the same region for our project) but Janice didn't feel well.

After my paper, I started talking to Rohan. I haven't talked to him in almost a week! (Besides a few short fb chat conversations.) We've both been busy with assignments. Stupid uni! It's good to be able to talk to him again. :D

I also realised last night as I was writing my paper that a lot of my songs are missing. I'm assuming that they somehow never got transferred over when I got my new computer early this year. All the ones that I noticed were missing were Glee songs. I decided to use wikipedia to find out what Glee songs I should have and figure out which ones are no longer in my zune or on my computer. It was so much easier to figure out what I should have when I got every single one released from the first two seasons. There were over 70 missing! Seriously, what the heck happened to my songs? I gave them all to my mom, so hopefully she can send them to me.

Now I'm really hyper. I think it's a combination of excitement from talking to Rohan and making an event with Janice for the end of the semester. Yay!

Oh and public service announcement: Tonight is Daylight savings time, so we're losing an hour in the ACT. We'll now be 15 hours ahead of the US Eastern time zone and 3 hours ahead of Perth. And so starts the confusing time changes between Canberra and America. (Because the time changes will be opposite of gaining/losing an hour and because they change on different dates.)

No comments:

Post a Comment