08 November 2012

Banana bread gelato- What will they think of next?!?!

Abstract:
Why alarm?!?!; 7th Heaven; banana bread gelato?; fruits and veggies; Obama turns $1 million into $600,000 according to Jeff Kent; memoir

I meant to just sleep all day. Well, just to wake up whenever my body decided to wake up. I did sleep for a really long time, but evidently I did have my alarm set. I had it set yesterday during my nap, so it went off again. That was 1:30, so that's when I woke up. I wonder how long it would have taken me to wake up if I didn't have my alarm set.

Then I got online to watch some more 7th Heaven and started talking to Janice. She said that they were going to get groceries at 5. I then decided that I had to wake up and shower so that I could go with them. So that's what I did. At 5ish, Janice texted me and told me that they were coming over. It was Iris and Janice and then we went over to get Heesook. While we were waiting for Heesook, Janice went to get coffee. It was kind of scary to see her excitement over getting coffee.

First we went to get gelato. There was a new place that opened across the street from the Canberra Centre. They had some interesting flavours. They had a banana bread one! I tried that, but it was weird. It tasted like banana bread, but it was gelato and I just didn't like it. I just got some berry one instead.

Then we went to SupaBarn. I had to get a bunch of stuff. You all should be really proud of me for what I bought today. I got so much healthy stuff! I got nectarines, apples, asparagus, blueberries, and strawberries, among other things that aren't as healthy. Nectarines are quite possibly the best food ever! Mmmmm

When I got home, I watched some more tv online. The guy that got voted off of Survivor this week, former MLB baseball player Jeff Kent, had THE best voted off rant. He was talking about how pathetic it was that he wanted the $1 million after his career as a baseball player, who said he made ~$60 million, and that it wasn't even a million after "Obama takes it." I also cooked some chicken for dinner. I was too lazy to actually cook my veggies, so I just ate green beans. I'll actually cook veggies tomorrow.

Now I'm watching more 7th Heaven and adding more things to my memoir's outline. It's really long.

No comments:

Post a Comment