02 November 2012

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

I kinda slept in again today. I didn't really mean to, but I didn't feel well. My stomach hurt. I decided to move over my desk chair so that I could sit on my bed and watch tv online. My ethernet cable is just short enough that it reaches to my bed but not onto my bed. In addition to watching tv, I also worked on my outline for my epidemiology paper on fetal alcohol syndrome for contemporary at that time.

At five, I got online to talk to Rohan because we moved our Bible study to today. It kept getting moved, but we finally actually had it today. It's been a while and we kinda forgot where we were. He started reading part of it and then we realised that we already did that, so we skipped back ahead to where we were supposed to be. After our Bible study, Rohan let me get going so that I could work on my assignments.

I finished my outline and I took a nap. Then I started writing my paper. I'm almost done with it, so I'm going to try to finish it tonight. I have to get going on finishing my indigenous stuff. I want to be able to cross something off of my list!

On a side note, I hate the Aussie spelling of fetal (foetal) and I was glad to find out through my research that when they say Fetal Alcohol Syndrome in a scientific/academic text it is always spelled the American way!

No comments:

Post a Comment